NATIONAL SHIPPING ADJUSTER, INC., in abbreviation NASHA, is a well established Panamanian organization with it's head office located in Panama.
NASHA has a Quality System certified by the SGS European Quality Certification Institute, E.E.S.V., in compliance with ISO 9001:2000 Regulation (certificate No. QBE96255), in order to offer efficient and fast service to our clients. Actually NASHA is completing the process of obtaining authorization for the ISM Code and ISPS Code.
On Behalf of NASHA, we conduct the necessary surveys and issue the following certificates for Panamanian flagged vessels.
IMO Convention Certificates
• Passenger Ship Safety Certificate.
• Cargo Ship Safety Construction Certificate.
• Cargo Ship Safety Equipment Certificate.
• Cargo Ship Safety Radio Certificate
• International Tonnage Certificate (1969).
• Document of Authorization for the Carriage of Grain.
• International Load Line Certificate (1966).
• International Oil Pollution Prevention Certificate.
In addition to the safety certificates established by the International Conventions, NASHA is authorized by the Government of the Republic of Panama to issue the following certificates in accordance with national regulations:
Non-Convention Certificates • Fishing Vessel Safety Certificates (for vessels of 24 metres length and above).
• Crew Accommodation Certificate.
• Cargo Ship Safety Certificate (vessels under 500 GRT).
• Cargo Ship Safety Radiotelephony (vessels under 300 GRT).
Tom Hoeybye, Vestervoldgade 7, DK - 5800 Nyborg